Free Real Estate Continuing Education
“Learning is the best thing for you. It is the only thing that never fails.”
How to Decode a Home Inspection Report
Weds, April 21st, 10:00 to 11:30 am via Zoom, 1.5 credits
How To Decode a Home Inspection Report will help you learn how to read and understand a home inspection report to gain the most benefit for your buyer and seller transactions. You will:
1. Be able to identify a reliable report,
2. Get clearer on inspectors’ professional Standards of Practice to understand what they do and don’t inspect, and
3. Better prioritize issues on your client’s behalf.
DOC Course ID 1030558.
Mon, May 10th, 9:00 to 10:00 am via Zoom, 1.0 credits
Radon, Asbestos, Lead & Moisture. An informative overview of the four most common environmental issues faced by buyers, sellers and homeowners. Testing procedures as well as setting client expectations will be discussed.
DOC Course ID 1025080.
Sewer Scopes: Rooting Out Problems
Weds, May 19th, 9:00 to 10:00 am via Zoom, 1.0 credits
Rooting Out Problems Before Your Clients Buy or Sell. Understand how a scope is performed and what it can and can’t accomplish. You’ll learn how to set expectations with your clients so that everyone is on the same page.
DOC Course ID 1027046.
MN DEPT OF COMMERCE REGULATIONS
1. Per DOC regulations, MN real estate licensees cannot repeat the same course within their 2 year license period. Agents are responsible for tracking courses taken within that period via their Pulse Portal account.
2. Any agent may attend any offered class. Access may be restricted only by class size limitations.
3. In order to issue CE credits, providers are required to conduct random polling during webinars to verify attendance.
Interested In Offering a Class For Your Office? For Your Team?
Free CE classes are also available on request to real estate offices via Zoom. Minimum 15 attendees. To schedule a class, contact Nick Broberg at email@example.com.
- Environmental Superfecta: Radon, Asbestos, Lead & Moisture (60 min, 1 credit)
- Sewer Scopes: Rooting Out Problems Before Your Clients Buy or Sell (60 min, 1 credit)
- Water Quality on Tap: Issues and Testing (60 min, 1 credit)
- Underground Fuel Oil Storage: Tanks A Lot (60 min, 1 credit)
- How to Decode a Home Inspection Report (90 min, 1.5 credits)
- Home Inspection Basics (90 min, 1.5 credits)